Summary of the Grants Research Intern Position:
Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County is seeking individuals to fulfill an important and meaningful role as we pursue grant funding for our projects and administration. In this position the individual will be immersed in our grant research work. The individual will provide essential research for the development of our grant application strategy, and may assist with producing grant proposals.
Responsibilities could include:
- Researching available and applicable grants
- Data entry and time-lining for grant proposals
- Research, retrieval and assembly of background material for grant proposals
- Assist with producing grant proposals for submission
- A three-month commitment, at least 10 hours per week (but no maximum)
- Goal driven individuals with non-profit or other volunteer experience, or a desire to gain such experience
- Strong time-management, organizational, and internet research skills a must
- Ability to self-motivate, stay on task and work independently
- Excellent writing, verbal communications, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
Location: 1542 Barnum Avenue, Bridgeport, CT, 06610
Hours: Habitat CFC hours are between 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday.
Unpaid. If applicable, experience may be used for credit in internship course.
Start Date: Flexible
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with a thoughtful email explaining your experience and interest in working for Habitat CFC to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.